TO BOOK YOUR NEXT TASTING OR EXPERIENCE AT WATERFORD ESTATE, WE’VE INCLUDED ALL OF THE OPTIONS TO ENSURE THAT YOUR BOOKING IS SAVED, CONFIRMED AND SECURED. SIMPLY USE THE RELEVANT CALENDAR BELOW TO CHOOSE YOUR DATE, TIME, PARTY SIZE ETC., SIT BACK AND RELAX, AND RECEIVE YOUR CONFIRMATION DIRECTLY TO YOUR EMAIL AND YOUR PHONE.
Waterford Estate is open for visitors. We'd like to ensure you that we have followed all the stipulated regulations to create a safe environment for our guests. We look forward to seeing you at the estate.
Join us at the estate and enjoy one of our exclusive experiences including a handcrafted antipasto platter, a delicious lunch, or an intimate picnic.
Join us for one of our various tasting experiences in our courtyard
ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?LOGIN
OUR WINES ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR TRADE AND CONSUMER PURCHASE IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES. IF YOU WISH TO SOURCE OUR WINE IN A COUNTRY NOT LISTED PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO TO ORDERS@WATERFORDESTATE.CO.ZA AND WE WILL ENDEAVOUR TO MAKE ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
For your reassurance
1. Dates and times of business operation
• Monday - Saturday: 08h00-17h00
• Sunday: 08h00 - 15h00
• To ensure safety we require minimum students per shift
• Our hosts carefully perform checks on protocol
3. Readiness of workplace environment
• Our tables are meticulously sanitised after each guest has left
• Our staff members sanitise all surface areas after all interactions
• Our tasting room surfaces are carefully sanitised throughout the day, and our bathrooms areas are fogged at least once a day
4. Arrangements for staff
• Our staff members sanitise their hands upon entry and exit of the premises
• We conduct regular temperature check to ensure safety
• We ensure daily sanitisation of work areas in the office
• We have an allocated host to greet guests, while ensuring sanitisation
• Our staff members wear masks during all interactions with guests, and have access to sanitiser at all workstations, as well as per person
• We require all guests to wear masks and also provide masks to all staff members for safety
• Guests who do not wear masks will not be permitted to sit down
• All tables are spread to at least 1.5m apart
• All our tables are sanitised on guests’ departure
We look forward to welcoming you to the estate.
Not for resale, strictly for personal consumption.